Established in 2007, Contaminated Site Solutions Limited was formed by
a hand-picked team of experienced decontamination personnel and management staff. The team has more than ten years experience in the commercial cleaning industry.
To provide you with the most state-of-the-art decontamination service, Contaminated Site Solutions works with the most progressive technologies and providers in the industry. We carry out all the specialised clean up and construction work required on properties contaminated by Biohazard contamination, Fire, Flood, Mould, Meth/Chemical contamination.
You can trust the experts who can provide you with the most up-to-date equipment, technologies and personnel to deal with any contamination problem.
Hospital and Healthcare Decontamination Services
Independent Testing Services
Regular measurement and testing of hospital wards, theatres, laboratories, rooms and equipment is vital in monitoring and checking of bacteria levels in the decontamination process.
Contaminated Site Solutions can offer this as a regular, independent service that’s able to identify the build-up of harmful organisms before an outbreak occurs.
Ultrasonic Cleaning Service
Contaminated Site Solutions Ultrasonics system uses the application of mechanical sound waves to the cleaning process. Ultrasonic cleaning is state-of-the-art technology. It utilizes a digital generator powering transducers submerged in a tank of hot water.
Single or multiple items can be sterilised, as a regular service and also when tests identify the presence of harmful organisms. As our team is experienced in working in busy hospital wards, there’s minimal disruption to the hospital.
HPV Decontamination Technology
Hydrogen Peroxide Vapour (HPV) decontamination technology provides hi-tech room bio-decontamination equipment and services to the healthcare sector.
Our technology is an important tool in the battle with Healthcare Associated Infection (HCAI), targeting and eliminating environmentally-associated infection.
With the HPV system Waitakere Hospital will be using the most up-to-date decontamination technology available worldwide.
What are the benefits to Hospitals and DHBs?
- Scheduled servicing with discounts for multiple use makes for easy budgeting.
- The Ultrasonic system provides for proactive biohazard control massively reducing the risk of HCIA outbreaks from inadequately treated hospital supplies such as bed curtains, orthopaedic aids, name tags etc.
- HPV decontamination technology and Ultrasonic cleaning are more effective than traditional cleaning techniques.
- The HPV decontamination technology isn’t just more effective than regular cleaning – it’s also quicker. That means quicker turnaround of operating theatres, which in turn could allow more surgical procedures to be carried out, and therefore minimise hospital waiting lists.
- Superbug outbreaks can be prevented and treated before they become serious.
- Fewer superbug outbreaks mean less disruption to Waitakere Hospital.
- Hospital staff are less likely to be affected by superbugs – and regular bugs. That’ll mean reduced staff sickness and absences.
Contaminated Site Solutions’ Recent Projects and Contracts
- New Zealand Fire Service, Police and Forensic Services: fire decontamination services.
- Members of the New Zealand Institute of Environmental Health: conference speakers.
- The Stellar Trust Inc.: consultants.
- Microbiological Consultancies: assessing all forms of bio-deterioration.
- Insurance Companies and Insurance Brokers: on all decontamination services – fire, flood, mould, methamphetamine, chemical and biohazard decontamination.